Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Training records

More
6 years 1 month ago #1732 by Larry Lloyd
Training records was created by Larry Lloyd
I don't know if I'm looking at this wrong, but.....
I'm using the 'Permit / License Details' section for training records.
Example: An employee has had forklift training, therefore, his certification is valid from a certain date, and will require a refresher training course 3 years later, so I put that date in the 'valid until' section.
I would expect the software to flag up a warning before the training was due, (probably a month before it was due).
Also, our staff working out on site all need asbestos training, which needs to be renewed annually, so I'd expect that to flag up for each employee when necessary.
There are many other certificate warnings for expiry warnings I'd like this software to be able to do.
Is it possible please?
Also, I'd like to be able to produce reports on who's got what certification etc.
For example: I'd like to be able to query: Which employees have XYZ training which expires on (or before) March 2018.
An employee may have 6 (or more) safety certificates which all need to be 'in date' before they can work onsite.

We currently have approximately 150 operatives (field workers) which operate from 5 different offices, therefore paper records & spreadsheets become impractical to use.
Thank you
Larry.
More
6 years 1 month ago #1734 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Training records
Hi Larry, for alert purpose, you may use the Permit / License feature for the purpose mentioned. What you have to do is to change the alert period via Employer->Settings to extend it to 30 days or so. However, the search part is not supported yet.
More
6 years 1 month ago #1735 by Larry Lloyd
Replied by Larry Lloyd on topic Training records
Thank you Kap-Chew, your responses are, as always, very prompt.
As you say 'not supported yet', therefore I assume that this is part of your to-do list.
If so, I look forward & hope it comes soon.
Thanks again.
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds