Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Document Entry for Each employee

More
6 years 4 months ago #1586 by Lachezar
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a feature that can allow us (the management team) to upload documents for each employee separetly.

Here is an example. Let's say that we have issued a Performance improvement plan for an agent. We want to upload that PIP under that agent's profile. We also want to be able to make the agent see it or not not see it (depending on situation).

Additionally this can be used for all types of documents that are related to this employee specifically, such as availability, disciplinary documents, CV, training materials, etc.

The basic idea is that by pulling up an employee's account, I will be able to see all documents related to that employee only.

I played around with the Document sharing features but I was not able to find what I was looking for.

Any answer is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
More
6 years 4 months ago #1587 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

You may share your document with specific employee via Document & Form Sharing. Just select "Selected Employee" in the Scope field, then specify the employee that you want to share with. You may also optionally allow the specified employee's Line Manager, Head of Department or Branch Manager to access the same document too.

For more details: hr.my/doc/document-and-form.html
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds