Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Deletion of leave carried forward

More
6 years 11 months ago #1145 by Careena Goh
Hi Kap Chew,

Our company's policy is to allow staff to carry forward maximum of 10 days annual leave to the first quarter, after of which , the company will reimburse up to 5 days unutilised leave to the employee. I had created an entitlement called "Bal b/f from 2016". I tried to:
1) delete the entitlement, but the system said it would delete all related associated leave transactions so that didnt work.
2) zerorize the entitlement so that there would be no more to take against but when I did that, the system showed a negative balance for that entitlement.

What would you suggest? Please advise.

Thanks,
Careena.
More
6 years 11 months ago #1146 by Kap-Chew
Hi Careena,

I think you may utilise the Valid Until feature: hr.my/doc/e-leave.html#leave-entitlement
More
6 years 11 months ago #1147 by Careena Goh
Hi Kap Chew,

Thanks for your reply. I tried that yesterday too. Please see the attachment. I get this message even though there was no leave associated with the entitlement.

Should i just create another entitlement that mirrors that and change the date then?

Please advise,

Thanks,
Careena
More
6 years 11 months ago #1148 by Kap-Chew
Hi Careena,

There is no attachment in your post, kindly reattach.
More
6 years 11 months ago #1152 by Careena Goh
Hi Kap Chew,

Apologies - realise we cannot attach a Word document. Please find the attached pdf file.

Thanks,
Careena.
Attachments:
More
6 years 11 months ago #1153 by Kap-Chew
I see now. As the message suggested, there are already some leaves which fall on a date later than your new Valid Until date.

Perhaps the only solution is to change the leave entitlement of these leaves (with dates later than the new Valid Until) to a new leave entitlement, then only you could change the existing leave entitlement's Valid Until to an older date.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds