Managing Difficult Customer & Complaint WorkshopAdd to Favourites
Tel : +603 7728 2236
Fax : +603 7728 2620
Managing customer relationships isn't always smooth sailing. With the competitiveness of the business environment, it is essential that difficult customers be managed well.
The Managing Difficult Customers Workshop and Service Recovery looks into outcomes where a customer is irate and has become difficult. This workshop explores situations service professionals face every day and how to manage irate customers without affecting performance and salvage the customer relationship and in the process enriching it with powerful Service Recovery actions.
- To understand the importance of managing difficult customers and exceeding customer delight;
- To develop key customer service communication skills;
- To identify the different possible customer types and how to handle them;
- To appreciate the different knowledge level of the customer;
- To learn specific methods to handle difficult customers;
- To pick oneself up after a blistering customer encounter;
- To implement and deliver service recovery to continue to lengthen the life-cycle of the customer.
Module 1: The Perception of Service in the Experiential Economy
- The Evolution of Service Delivery Levels
- Identifying and Understanding Your Organization’s 4 Levels of Service Quality
- Understanding Service Expectations of Customers
Module 2: The Emergence of Dissatisfaction in Customers
- Understanding the Customer Dissatisfaction Process
- What are the Causes of Poor Service?
- Recognizing the Triggers of Customer Dissatisfaction
Module 3: Understanding Difficult Customer Encounters
- The 4 Customer Knowledge Levels
- Know Yourself and Your Customers Profile Through DiSC
- The Ground Rules for Handling Difficult Customers
Module 4: Managing Difficult Customers
- Understanding What Causes Conflict and the Stages of Conflict
- Dealing with Difficult Customers – The ADR Approach
- Vital Tips for Dealing with Angry and Emotional Customers
Module 5: Competencies for Managing Difficult Customers
- Effective Communication Requirements
- Leveraging on Empowerment to Initiate the Service Recovery Process
- 4 Building Rapport Techniques with Customers for a Memorable Customer Experience
Module 6: Rebuilding Self Confidence After A Confrontation
- “Don’t Take it Personally” - Identifying Personal Fears and Taking Actions to Overcome Them
- The Psychology of Handling Difficult Customers – Repelling Negative Thoughts
- Developing the 5 Confidence Building Exercises
Module 7: Principles of Service Recovery
- The 4 Components to a Successful Service Recovery Program
- Fixing the Customer as Well as the Problem
- The Need for a Comprehensive Service Recovery Plan
Roshini has graduated with honors from the University of Malaya and since then has had the opportunity of working with several national and international organizations. Prior to joining ATCEN, Roshini has worked in the Insurance, Banking as well as Technology industry
Coming from a corporate management environment, Roshini has extensive experience leading teams in projects involving process improvement in areas such as Customer Service as well as Service Quality Management.
Having had experience in the many facets of customer service including face to face customer interaction, Complaints and Escalation management via the phone as well as emails, Roshini is well versed with the technicalities and skills needed to handle today’s customers. She also has good experience managing people from very diverse cultures, backgrounds and countries.
Furthermore having dealth with many difficult customer situations, she is very experienced in training first level as well as second level customer support staff to better see the techniques in handling complicated cases.
As a trainer Roshini has conducted trainings and workshops in many different areas. This includes Managing Difficult Customers, The Total Customer Experience, Telephone Etiquette, Negotiation Skills, Process Improvement, Effective Communication Skills, Delivering Resolutions to Customers, Telesales skills, Presentation skills as well as Quality Improvement. Roshini has also undertaken task related to change management and Needs Based Selling.
Roshini is a highly motivated individual that truly believes in the potential of people. She is actively involved several NGO related to the development of young adults. Her dynamic personality has many a time been described by people to be contagious. Roshini passionately believes that, “ The end of Education is Character” and with the right Character , Anyone can Achieve Success.
Some of the companies she has worked with include Hewlett- Packard, CIMB, MAA, ASTRO, Perodua, Mesiniaga, Bank Negara, Bank Rakyat, Alfa Laval, Century Software, CSC Malaysia, KWSP, Tanjong Offshore, Prometric Technology, Taylors University College.
ATCEN Learning Centre Damansara Perdana, PJ