Leadership and People ManagementAdd to Favourites
PML Pro-active Management & Training Services
Tel: 019-360 8642, 013-267 8642
Fax: 603-5882 8802
Leadership and People Management
Towards Outstanding Performance (TOP)
Complimenting : The 8 Mandatory Competencies and The New Leadership Paradigm
“(A Must) for today’s Leaders”
By Mr PM Low MSP
Event profile - Public Training Programme (b2)
We are HRDF Approved Training Provider Under SBL Scheme
Date: 8th and 9th Jan., 2014
Venue: Petaling Jaya
Fee: RM 1588/pax
Early bird discount: RM200.00
Group registration: (3+1) Register 3 persons, 1 complementary participant
Laying solid foundation for “Towards Outstanding Performance” (TOP)
CURRENT COMPETITIVE SCENARIO
Today’s Leaders are pressured to be ….
1. Accountabilities and multiple responsibilities
2. Complex decisions making and meeting deadlines
3. Enliven and create a more collaborative workforce
4. Synchronise change to meet the demands of rapid changes to meet competitive environment
They are confronted to manage and lead impeccably. Undoubtedly they need to be familiar and proficient in…
1. Handling The New Leadership Paradigm
2. The “8 Mandatory Competencies (a must) for leaders - especially with the synchronization of it application
3. The perfect balance of ingenious transformational management and leadership skills to perform brilliantly.
Lack either of these indispensable expertise or askew too much over either side will retard growth and render negative results. Are you prepared to overcome adversities creatively and move to beyond personal best?
This workshop is designed to…(Strategized and condensed from 35 years of hands-on experience)
1. Develop strong leaders to reach beyond the traditional path of competency development to the world of New Leadership paradigm .
2. Initiate participants to strategies and methodologies to transform themselves and others to beyond their personal best.
3. Familiarization of models, tools and group facilitation instruments in order to enhance their confidence in unfolding pathways to lead impeccably
At the end of the programme, participants will be ……….
1. Lead with confidence
2. Effectual personality
3. Adapt to the ever changing business environment
4. Depart from obsolete practices
5. Enhance performance
6. Result orientated
MODULES (2 days programme) developed by Mr P.M. Low MSP
COMPLETE 8 mandatory competencies
1) Challenges of Human resources And the New Global Economy (CHANGE)
2) Change management - answers to why, what, when, where, who and how to lead and manage
mindset and transformational change (The 5 wives and 1 husband)
3) Organizing, planning, briefing, delegating, decision making
4) Motivating to greater heights – Art Skills Knowledge (ASK)
5) Presentation and Communication - Systems, Means, Skills (SMS)
6) Leadership–transformational - Goals, Objectives, Attributes, Lead (GOAL)
7) Education & Knowledge Management (EKM)
8) Team Management – Values, Objectives, Technique, Efforts (VOTE)
9) Errors to avoid–Never commit these expensive mistakes
10) Galloping ahead of others well prepared (Case study and Group Presentation)
Mr. P.M. Low - Malaysia Speaking Professional (MSP) ; Certified Train The Trainer (TTT)
• 35 years of diverse hands-on experience
• An acknowledged and recognized International Professional Trainer
• Impressive track record of providing effective training to many private sectors,
government organizations, and academic institutions.
• Invited by TV2 to present a series of episodes in the popular ‘Be Excellent’ programs.
• Guru of creative acronyms for training (proof of very well verse with the training topics)
• The Past President of The Malaysian Association for Professional Speakers (MAPS)
• The First Malaysian invited to represent Malaysian speakers in the Executive Council of
the prestigious International Federation For Professional Speakers (IFFPS)