Law of Termination - Guidelines for ManagersAdd to Favourites
Suite 306, Block C, Glomac Business Centre,
Jalan SS 6/1, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel : 03 7880 0413
Fax: 03 7880 2817
Contact Person: Shafinaah
LAW OF TERMINATION - GUIDE FOR MANAGERS
13 January 2014, Monday, 9 am to 5 pm, Holiday Villa Hotel, Subang Jaya
Certificate of completion will be awarded for those who complete the course
For your training needs, please visit www.exportacademy.net
To provide participants with the legal understanding of termination procedures and implementation of termination guidelines.
At the end of the session, participants will have a better understanding of termination procedures and implementation of termination guidelines which beneficial is for the management.
Lecturers, Course material & Discussion, IR case references
HR & Admin Managers, Managers, and who are involved in managing people at workplace.
- Understanding termination and dismissal
- IR Law regulations and procedures for dismissals and terminations
- EA 1955 compliance on termination and dismissal
- Breach of contract – its implications on employer and employee
- Misconduct and gross nature of action
- Legal grounds for dismissal for gross misconducts
- Non compliance to performance - guidelines for dismissal
- Non compliance to attendance
- Contractual termination - criteria and scope of contract
- Retrenchment and its guidelines
- Retirement and termination of employment
- Medical board out guidelines
- Constructive dismissal - its legal implications
- Condonation practice and impact on dismissal actions
Who Should Attend?
CEO’s, Managing Directors, HR & Admin Managers, Training Managers, Managers, Executives, Supervisors, Trade Unionists and others who are interested in this field
Dr. S.Dev Anand, has 19 year of experience in the field of Human Resource Management and Human Resource Development. He started his career in a well-established Japanese MNC as a HR executive and was later promoted as HR Manager, managing almost 2,200 employees. Over the years, Dr. Dev was involved in the planning, designing and implementing of HR policies and procedures in various organization that he has worked namely the manufacturing, service, construction and education industry. Being a certified trainer, he has also conducted various training program for local organizations and MNC's. The clients who have benefited from his training are AEON, C (M) Bhd, MEMC (M) Sdn Bhd, PNMB, KWSP, Trensmark Corporation, Dome's Cafe, Stamford College Bhd, Syarikat Bekalan Air Johor, Integrated Logistics, Telekom Malaysia Bhd and Motorola (Sg. Way, Petaling Jaya).
His core areas of training are Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, Employee Relations, Coaching and Counseling, Performance Management. TQM and HRM. Dr. Dev has also written articles for NST appointment column on HR issues between year 2000 - 2001 and has authored a book titled "HRM - Made Simple".
Participation Fees & Registration
RM 750 per person – SBL claimable (Inclusive of lunch, tea breaks, notes and consultation)
Holiday Villa Hotel, Subang Jaya