KPI Based Performance Management System for Productivity Improvement and Talent ManagementAdd to Favourites
Speak to Ravi / Azrol /Gideon Yeoh to book a seat!
Tel: 03-3343 2180 & 013- 345 2180 – Kuala Lumpur & Selangor
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
A 2 Day Session on:
KPI Based Performance Management System for Productivity Improvement and Talent Management
Date : 15 & 16 January 2014
Next Date: 19 & 20 February 2014
Venue: Park Royal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Fees : RM 1780.00 (HRDF Claimable)
- Course fee includes 2 tea breaks (morning and afternoon), a lunch, course material and certificate of attendance
*Promotion : 3+1 Registration (Register 3 pax, entitled 1 free seat)
Early birds discount amount RM100.00 payment prior to registration
Brief coverage :
- Good & comprehensive performance management system
- How does KPI system work?
- Preparing KPI documents – maintain your JD as part of KPI
- How to use KPI System for Talent Management
- Using KPI for Performance Improvement
- Dealing with workplace issues tactfully using KPI system
With 15 years of research, a breakthrough on the most simplified and simple KPI set-up for any organization. The trainer is performance consultant for public listed companies & GLC.
Most management in Malaysia today, only see KPI as a tool to ensure their people deliver the expected results within the agreed time frame. But unfortunately, many did not realize that KPI is not just a performance management system.
KPI system that properly designed for organizational development will certainly provide good option for Human Resource Development, Succession Planning and Business Productivity Improvement.
These 2 days program will be a think tank session for strategies and people in the Talent Management to get hold of high end knowledge on formulating framework for business growth.
- To provide conceptual understanding on KRA/KPI system
- To enable participants to develop HRD framework using KPI system
- To allow participants to acquire skills on how write KPI
- To fully understand on the use of KPI system at various level of business process
- To equip participants with skills on dealing with people and performance issues
Who Should Attend
Managing Director / Business Owners
CEO / COO
Senior Managers / Managers
HR / Training Managers
Talent Management / HRD Managers
1. Introduction to Performance Management System & KPI System
- General Idea of Effective PMS
- Approaches of Various PMS
- PMS in HR Process
- Balanced Scorecard
- KPI System
2. KPI System for Talent Management – Area of Measurement
- Focus on Measurement
- Competency versus Outcome
- 80:20 Principle
- 3 Areas of Measurement
- Distribution of Weight age
- Issues About Quantification
3. Writing KPI – Getting The Best Results from Top to Bottom
- Setting KPI Templates
- Performance Appraisal Format
- Activities in Writing KPI
- Methods of Quantification
- Writing Job Description
- Business Process Alignment
4. KPI Forms for Various Human Resource Development Activities
- KPI Form for Hiring
- KPI Form for Coaching & Mentoring
- Talent Management / Succession Planning
- KPI Form for Performance Appraisal
5. Rewarding Methods in KPI System
- Rewarding Employees for Results
- Individual versus Group Rewards
6. Employee Relations Issues in KPI System
7. Success Factor in Implementing KPI System
- Common Cause for Failure
- Overcome Challenges – 80:20
- Success Approach
Facilitator – Mr. RajKumar
M.SC (HRD), B.Econs, Adventure Learning (Aus)
Certified Trainer (PPT, Aus), Book Author
Performance Turn Around & Teambuilding Specialist
Mr. RajKumar holds B.Econs (Hons) & M.Sc (HR) from reputable universities. Further, he has commenced his second postgraduate program from University of Newcastle, Australia.
In the last 2 years, he is actively involved in performance turn around for many businesses, involving people development, sales improvement, operations efficiency and other crucial areas.
His early working experience was with a leading consumer product manufacturer as supervisor, than as Executive with OCL Capital before holding a key position as Research Manager for a UK based property consultancy firm. He was the Training Consultant for a 2nd. largest Management Consultancy firm in Malaysia. In 1998, he joined as a Faculty Head & at the age of 31 became the youngest Chief Executive of a listed corporation. With years of working experience, he has managed more than hundreds of staff and deals with various matters such as organizational planning, quality improvement, service improvement, HR, and finance.
He has conducted training & development program for staff from Bank Negara, KWSP, Perodua, Procter & Gamble, UniAsia, SME Corporation, Maybank, BASF Petronas, Guiness Anchor, SOGO Steel, Malaysia Institute of BASF Petronas, MAS, Kian Joo, ICI Paint, International Paint, Flextronic, Panasonic, Prolintas, Europlastics, INTAN, IJN, MAS Cargo, Sime, Titan PP Polymer, Shum Yip Leong Rubber, Maybricks, GN Technology, HKT, Eastern Press, Sam Long Chemical, WCT Engineering, Plastik V, Rubelli, PEPS_JV, Erapoly, Barwil, Lumut Resort & many other companies.
While in career, he was involved in developing various business plans; joint venture, business financing, international expansion, new product development etc. For him, a good business & operations’ practices should incorporate the vision, mission and long term objectives of an organization. It should also blend with the short term interest of an organization; annual objectives, financial projection, staff development plan, marketing strategies, marketing intelligence etc.
He has been a good guide for businesses on methods to improve operations issues towards organizational success. He has conducted various training programs on HR, Corporate Planning, Organizational Behavior, Performance Management, Team building & Coaching. He is a registered Train the Trainer with Perbadanan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB). He also provides local support as a senior lecturer for universities in Australia & UK. He is a certified workplace trainer by Pan Pacific Training and NSW Vocational Education & Training Accreditation Board, Australia.
Park Royal Hotel Kuala Lumpur